COFWA advocates and relies on many of the statewide planning efforts related to forest/ watershed health.
Each of these plans are inter-related, and must be interpreted as a body of evidence in advocating at local, state and federal levels about policies, funding, and programs that support meaningful and measurable improvements in forest health and watershed resiliency benefitting Colorado.
- Colorado’s Water Plan
- Colorado State Forest Service Forest Action Plan
- Colorado Forest Atlas http://coloradoforestatlas.org
- Colorado Post-fire Playbook http://colorado.gov/pacific/cdphe/post-fire-playbook
- Colorado National Forest Land Management Plans
- Colorado USFS Watershed Assessments -in progress
- Colorado Carbon Plan- in progress
- Colorado Basin Implementation Plans